Apparel, Discount Store
9:30am - 9:00pm
- Shop before 11am or after the lunch crowd 2pm...otherwise be prepared to wait in long line; look for green shirt team members to check you out at stations instead of waiting in line.
- Skip the long checkout line on the main floor. There are associates at the top of the escalator on the second floor who can ring up your sale using handheld devices.
- I love Nordstrom's and the girls at the Rail are the best. -John Somerville, Top Chef
- Be sure to check out the sale area!!
- They have great customer service!
- Go to THIS PARTICULAR N.R. for the best career clothes for 20-somethings (you won't look like a granny but will still pass business dress code!)
- Love this store, everyone that worked there was helpful. I wanted to buy The North Face jacket but they didn't have my size so they helped me locate another store by calling and finding my size!
- I love all mens department, but the shoes section is a dream !!!
- Awesome bargains in all departments!
- Even at half price, most clothes are way more expensive than what most regular people would pay. You're paying for a label, but if you look hard and you're lucky, you may find something worth buying.
- True story: you can return stuff you ordered online from regular Nordstrom at the Rack.
- L. J. is an awesome helper!
- Great selection, way better than Chicago ave location
- Terrible selection for Men.
- Can always count on them to have my size! Nice 11's & 12's
- It's ok. Not like the ones you see in California or at outlet malls. A few deals, but not the same selection IMO.
- Some decent deals for premium brands
- Pretty good selection. Womens clothes are upstairs.
- Designer purses. Winter coats. Nice sweater selection
- Additional 25% markdowns going on right now. Got FIVE bras for an average of $25 each