Noodle Zone & Sushi Bar
- Half off sushi is great and the service is always first class.
- This place is seriously one of the worst Asian restaurants I have been to. How they stay open is beyond me.
- What's better than going out for sushi...half priced sushi
- Try the half price sushi so affordable w friendly service
- Terrible udon. Terrible tempura. The food honestly makes me sick. PLEASE go to Sunshine Cafe one block north instead.
- Happy hour sushi!
- Just another sushi place. Definitely nothing special. There are much better sushi places in Chicago
- Some of the best sushi in Chicago! Staff is great and their specials are often. Their volcano rolls are delicious! We order sushi and the various Thai entrees from here dine-in and delivery.
- Home of the best Crab Rangoon in Chicago. I ordered 60 once. True story. The sushi is also tasty, and the main dishes seem healthier than normal. Lad Nar Chow Fun and Korean Chop Chae are excellent.
- Crab Rangoon is fan.
- I love their curry! My go-to is the Argyle Roasted Duck Curry with Lychee...add a side of rice to soak up the sauce. Yum!...and their Zone Egg Rolls are the best I've found in the city.
- nice service but sushi . hit or miss
- 1/2 price sushi on weekends til 6 and 4-6pm daily!!!
- The singapore duck is amazing and beautifully presented!
- Great food, great price, great service! Low key crowd with quick service too.
- Excellent, affordable food with very friendly service...and they're kid friendly, too.
- Looking for an inexpensive, but flavorful dinner, then check out Noodle Zone. Everything is really good, especially their maki, tom kha chicken soup, & basil chicken!