19 Henry St (btwn Catherine & Market St.)
New York, NY 10002
- Best duck noodle soup in NYC. So cheap and delicious.
- Best shrimp wonton soup in the city. This place is on my block and people come from BX to eat here.
- Got the steamed chicken and vegetable delight, but the Roast Pork Wonton with Dumplings looked amazing.
- Specialized in Hong Kong Cuisine
- Try the Roast Pork Wonton Noodle Soup with extra vegetables (and/or meat). Heaven in a bowl- and a real meal- for less than $6!
- When ordering take out..make sure they know exactly what you want. They continue to mess my food order up.
- Well respected BBQ.
- duck noodle soup :-)
- ****Mediocre food - rude service****My visit there for a quick lunch was marred by a very rude waiter - who was rude when taking my order and when I was about to leave asked me why I had not left a
- Roast Pork Wonton Noodle Soup. ;)