Noodle Chu Dim Sum Seafood House
Dim Sum, Chinese, Asian
770 US Highway 46
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Their shrimp nestled in fried tofu is the perfect hangover cure.
- Best dim sum in Morris County. Served Sat and Sun until 2. Be patient while you wait or be willing to share a table. Everything is good!
- Come here Mon - Thurs for the 3 dish family meal with soup for 21.95 great deal and very authentic Cantonese Food.
- Great traditional Cantonese Chinese cuisine. One of the best in New Jersey. Great weekend Dim Sum, (Yum Cha)
- This is no longer Noodle achy. It changed ownership and is now noodle wong
- It ain't Pacficana, but if you want dim sum on the weekend and you're in NJ, this will do.
- Noodle Chu is open again! Come visit for authentic dim sum and Chinese outside of Chinatown! The pork chop Peking style and beef pan fried noodle is awesome!
- This place has been closed since Mother's Day.
- Great authentic Chinese food.
- Dim sum on the weekend mornings.
- Come early for Dim Sum around 11 as it does get busy. They do accept reservations.
- Fresh zhaliang (fried dough in rice noodle wrap) is just so good...
- Dim sum served until 2:00 PM.
- Everything is inferior... Chinatown quality (aka. touristy food)... A main reason Chinese food cannot compete against other cuisines in the tri-state area. Too many of these type operating... Sad...
- I've been here a few times. Don't expect good service or friendly staff. The food I delicious though.
- BYOB! No wine? There a Shop Rite liqours next door!
- 3 dishes for $20. Can't beat that!
- Try the steamed shrimp wontons aka "ha gow"
- New management is awful. Been sitting here for almost an hour and still no food. Never coming back. Extremely rude new manager. Used to love this place. Now it's a shit hole