172 Orchard St (at Stanton St.)
New York, NY 10002
- The magical part of the Noodle Bar experience isn't the great food (and everything IS GREAT).. But the lightning fast speed at which the food is ready after your order!
- Great simple place to satisfy your noodle and rice dish cravings for cheap, but they don't serve alcohol.
- One of my favorite spots. Can't go wrong with the pan fried dumplings and the coconut shrimp with spicy rice noodles. The chefs are awesome and will even let you substitute out the shrimp for chicken.
- Singapore noodles and BBQ pork & crispy veggie wonton are the bomb. Friendliest waitstaff in the LES!
- Good noodles on the LES
- The Kim-Chee is awesome!
- Singapore noodles are yumm!
- Thai beer + the best spring roll I've ever had + duck noodles (or Singapore w/ shrimp) + The Beatles on the playlist. Cannot wish for more.
- Great lunch special
- Get the pad Thai
- They have a projector and play cool movies. Singapore noodles with veggies and Crouching Tiger, classic sweet combo!!
- The Singapore noodles are to die for. Interesting take on the traditional fish....lovely strong broth.
- Very nice service and a great lunch special! Totally yummy.
- no, you bitchy waitress, i don't need a fork
- Mmmm. Noodles! Try the curry, amazing!!
- They have their liquor license now!
- Had a delicious spicy noodle dish
- Cash only here
- Korean pancake was terrible, deep-fried and heavy with a mis-matched hoisin. The roasted duck noodle broth was wonderful though-juicy, meaty and nice blend of veges. Wasabi noodle salad-light tasty