Nonna's Brick Oven Pizzeria & Restaurant
Pizza, Italian, Wine Bar
2107 Summer St (at 6th St)
Stamford, CT 06905
- The chicken parm pizza is sooo good (: along with the margherita pizza. (and everything else)
- Go with Nicole B.
- Pretty good pizza. Staff seems friendly.
- Chicken a la Vodka!!!!
- This place once was a good restaurant now it's just horrible! Never a fresh pie, looks like day old pizza
- I loved this place for quite some time but that love has come to an end. Over pricing, giving wrong items etc.
- Be careful with the time you go. Charged me way too much for a bottle of soda & a buffalo chicken roll. Almost $12!? That's absurd.
- Really high end pizza at a good price.
- Parmesan Chicken roll is out of this planet. Def recommend.
- Come here for meatball Mondays and leave full and not broke! Leases than $10! salad, garlic knots and choice of pasta with meatballs! Whew! love it! today..fresh made Sangria.
- Their pizza is fresh and delicious!
- The best Stamford Pizzeria
- And now eat a pizza
- Fans of ricotta will want to try out the lasagna pizza. - Kristien Del Ferraro, CBS CT
- My Favorite pizza place in Stamford. I highly recommend the margarita pizza.
- great gourmet slices- huge and tons of flavor
- Chicken a la nonna with a glass of the house chianti.
- Everything on the menu is great. My fav is chicken a la nonna :))) yummmmm