The NoMad Restaurant
American, French, Cocktail
$ $ $ $
Lists & rankings
- The chicken is no joke.... Infused with truffle and foil gras. Also do not miss out on the tagliatelle topped with king crab... Delicious
- Milk and Honey for dessert is a must
- The food is always fresh and exciting, but the service is what you'll remember most once your meal is finished. [Eater 38 Member]
- Daniel Humm (Eleven Madison Park) knocks it out of the park with this comparatively casual, flawlessly executed restaurant. Must-haves: Poached egg, chicken, and lemon shortbread dessert.
- The duck -omg- the duck! It's so good. I can honestly say it's the best duck I've eaten in my entire life!
- This place has a fabulous list of cocktails. If you don't want dinner, go to the bar and turn a left into the library lounge. Get a Paris Is Burning.
- Oh. My. Gosh. The roast chicken for two is divine. DIVINE!
- Chicken for two is pretty amazing. Split the Carrot entree as an appetizer..
- The Sherry (Bloody Mary with beets) is an amazing concoction.
- Get the Chicken for two.
- The Brunswick cocktail is the perfect intersection of the manhattan and negroni
- Tagliatelle, Cauliflower, Chicken for two, 2 liter Growler, Milk & Honey dessert. Nothing else you need in life.
- For brunch, the chicken sandwich = NO JOKE!
- Drink: Hot Lips, App: Tagliatelle, Main: chicken or scallops, desert: milk and honey. Trust.
- Nice place to go for a biz breakfast: quiet & civilized
- Its a reservation-only scenario, which youll need to make on the restaurants website at 11 a.m. the day you intend to dine on the five-course prix fixe menu.
- App: snow peas, egg, tagliatelle. Main - chicken. Drinks - Paris is burning, hot lips
- Because you're worth it...memorable tagliatelle, refreshing snow peas, sucking pig and PB dessert. Nothing it what is seems. Post-dinner drink in the library is a must.
- Delicious. The scotch olives were one of my favs (like a scotch egg, but with olives!) Killer old fashioneds too. If you're here sneak a peek at the library room too (ask if you can't find it!)
- The NoMad's aesthetic leans toward the European, with Paris-inspired interiors by Jacques Garcia featuring clawfoot bathtubs & reclaimed maple floors. The rooms range from standard to apartment-esque.