The Nomad Bar
Jazz Club, Bar
905 N Orange St (at 9th St)
Wilmington, DE 19801
- Happy hours 3-7. Great staff!
- Come in and try one of my crazy liztinis
- Rumchatta n fireball!
- Bring your dancin shoes! :-0
- Reasons why I come to Nomad: Billy, good drinks, Linda, great music and friends..
- Love Liz, Linda, Billy, Dave, Mike, Pauly...friendly and welcoming!
- It's a great place to listen to wonderful music. The service here is prefect.
- incredible place with an awesome staff and good music/drinks!
- Don't wait for late night to come here & enjoy good jazz! Got here before 7pm on a Saturday & found Will Smith Sr. doin' some awesome jammin' on keyboard!
- skittle bombs!!!!
- come to the nomad tonight! its gonna be a great night!
- Amazingly knowledgable staff with a great set of tap and bottle beers that are constantly changing.
- coolest bar ever!
- coolest bar ever! not too mention all the amazing people that come here! love ya!
- 12 beers on tap and 35 in bottles. I am in heaven
- Good place to hear live reggae or jazz music in Wilmington.
- If you like venues that have live music, Nomad is the place! Nice little spot to take a date and listen to live jazz or reggae music!
- B very careful
- Gotta say the DFH 120 on tap is awesome and always, the jazz is cool!
- Rub Billy's head for good luck then pick a tap any tap and enjoy