Seafood, Cajun / Creole, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Emeril Lagasse offers his take on casual comfort food at NOLA in the French Quarter of New Orleans, LA.
- Definitely get the shrimp and grits or the fried chicken.
- If you ever have the time to do the menu tasting, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO IT! $49 for 5 courses that take you on a spicy, flavorful, saucy fantasy ride. Hosts made us feel like the only people ther
- Foodgasmic! Sinfully satisfying from the time we walked in the door until we stepped back onto the streets of NO. The five course meal gave us everything and more....service was fantastic. Absolutely.
- Garlic crusted Drum is amazing.
- try Miss Hay's stuffed wings. and the crabcake!
- My first time here was 1996 and it's always a treat each time in the Crescent City. Always new and creative dishes from Emril. Bam!
- Amazing food. Make sure you stop by while you're in town. The fried chicken breast is totally delicious. The crab cakes are too! & order the drunken monkey ice cream for dessert!
- Great food and excellent staff...Travis Roberts is a terrific waiter...he is friendly & personable; he adds to the overall great experience
- Fucking. Barbecue shrimp.
- Ask for Alexis!
- If you are in town, you have to come here for dinner
- Shrimp and grits. Don't think,
- Best meal ever!
- Shrimp and grits, boudin balls, excellent service
- You must have Ms. Haye's Stuffed Chicken Wings. The chef is from Vietnam and these are made with love. Ladies...you will suck on the bones. Just go for it!
- I'll go with the consensus: the shrimp & grits and ooey gooey cake are winners. And, of course, the BBQ shrimp are a must at any Emeril's restaurant. Enjoy!
- We ordered the Beet Salad, Shrimp and Grits, and Garlic Crusted Drum, along with CRME BRLE TRIO. All were fantastic and would definitely dine and order again. matre d' who was kind of rude.
- Food cold, pizza very scarse on ingredients :( fail
- The Chicken & Waffles was great.