Nio's Trinidad Roti Shop
Caribbean, Indian, Bakery
2702 Church Ave (at Rogers Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11226
- If u like and know the difference of good west indian food and how it should taste, u will love here..ive been coming here 4 years..
- Great doubles - chickpea stew sandwiched between soft puffy bread. Get the traditional condiments, including tamarind and chile peppers
- Buss up shut and doubles
- you must have Doubles
- Currant roll ($1.75) is a nice snack. Toothsome, not too sweet
- Weird pricing! Doubles are $1.50, add pumpkin & it's $2.50!!! Add saltfish & it's $3.50!!! For real??? LOL
- they are okay
- Roti is OK!!!!! (nuttin to brag about)
- Try the homemade mauby. De ting tasty as rass.
- hmmm,feelin like a double!
- Dont order roti's after 8pm they wont taste as good...
- Great food, especially the doubles and the roti.
- Best doubles in town!