1520 S Randall Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
- Always here on Tuesday night. Karen is by far the best bartender ever!!! very attentive, and always mixes the best drinks and gives the best service. We love Nikos lodge and Karen!!!
- Diablo pasta is the way to go.
- Great Bloody Mary's!
- What a sad sweet potato! Sorry but the new ownership and menu will not bring us back.
- Try the oatmeal cookie martini...TO DIE FOR! The caramel pie crust rim alone is amazing!
- Rotisserie Chicken is delightful!
- Chicken quesadilla appetizer is to die for, the bar tenders know what they're doing, and free s'mores for dessert! Love this place!
- Food is Great! Have a new menu lots of new items! Cream of chicken soup today! Yummy!
- First visit on a friday night. Sat outside on the patio. Food was good, decent service, no complaints. Will be coming back.
- Salad was just Ok. Service was ok. They make a decent Arnold Palmer though.
- The ribs and rotisserie chicken plate is a great first timer meal.
- Cucumber vodka with soda.....very refreshing!
- Great experience! First get Jesica F., she was superb. Pricey, but in reality the meal is big enough to save some for the next day. Save some room for the smores on your way out!
- Food is excellent!! Expect to wait awhile on the weekend. Worth the wait. Free s'mores while you wait!!