2231 32nd Ave W
Seattle, WA 98199
- Try the zucchini sticks and the chicken pesto gyro!
- Get the chicken souvlaki plate with Greek fries. It's excellent!
- Best falafel I've had in years
- You know that time you went to a place, and EVERYTHING you ordered was delicious?! Welcome to Niko's Gyros. Go ahead and try leaving disappointed.
- Best Greek in town, we go out of our way to come here. Avgolemono, tzaziki, Greek fries, souvlaki are all amazing. Lamb and Pork chops too
- The new mayor Mat X checks in here on days when the restaurant isn't open in order to win mayorship. How uncouth.
- It's like a bite of heaven in a pita!
- Amazing Lamb Souvlaki and the best Greek Fries in Seattle!
- Best Greek food in the city! The lamb souvlaki is best I have ever had!
- Gyros are the freshest and tastiest I've ever had. Their tzatziki is out of this WORLD.
- The Greek fries are a salty feta-cheesy treat.
- Best saganaki. Try it - if you like cheese you will enjoy this dish.
- Awesome Beef Souvlaki and the best Tzatziki in Seattle!
- Everything is great at Nikos'!
- Great price for a delicious gyros.
- Baba ghanoush & Greek fries are both sooo yummy!
- Cheap, fast and fresh. Good place for to go orders.
- Falafel Gyros!!!!