Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater
Music Venue, Amphitheater
- the sunset here during the show was so ill. you have got to check that out.
- May be a dry venue...but it was DEFINITELY green all night
- Be aware that Beer/Wine is not served at the theater unless you are buying/drinking in the VIP section to stage left.
- Coming out for Florence and the Machine Sept. 15? Look our for the Too Far team to grab a free book+CD set as you exit!
- Dont forget to stop by the Nikon tent to 1) take your Fan Photo and 2) check out autographed memorabilia and Rock & Roll photography from some of your favorite artists!
- This outdoor amphitheater is one of the few that is fully seated. The views are great at this oceanfront theatre where the boats line up in the bay.
- This was a great stop on the Get $leazy Tour! It is on the water and you can see crabs swimming around! Also, the venue crew are hot!!
- Spend a summer day at Jones Beach and come see a concert at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater in the evening..a wonderful way to make some memories!
- One of the coolest concert venues I've been too! It's right on the water, the sunsets are amazing, but bring a jacket, it can get chilly!
- Bump up the ISO - try setting the ISO on your camera in the 400-800 range to get better low-light shots, especially if your camera has a CMOS sensor like the new Nikon COOLPIX cameras.
- Tickets for upcoming shows are on sale today only! Look for the roaming ticket sellers in the plazas for your chance to get great deals on great upcoming shows! Team Live Nation
- Tip - pregame before - no alcohol policy! Uncoooool
- Beatstock was epic! :)
- Go to the Beach and drink before the show. The waves are great and the beach is clean.
- This Long Island theater is where classic-rock buffs from the burbs meet their NYC counterparts. Whoever's playing, expect a populist, ballpark-style concert experience.
- Try to park closest to the exit, otherwise you'll be stuck in the parking lot for half an hour, possibly more. Also no backpacks or outside food/drink is allowed.
- Time it right - Get into the rhythm of the songs, and zoom in on the lead singer when the microphone isnt obscuring their face.
- Colorful concert lighting can be tricky to capture, but very rewarding. Anticipate the shots to know when a performers face will be lit, and shoot for great colorful effects.
- Turn off your flash to get good exposure of both the subject on stage and the illuminated background.
- There's nothing like seeing your favorite band out on the water as the sun sets!