Niko Niko Sushi
8457 Santa Monica Blvd (at Hacienda Place)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- The cheesy baked roll is so good!
- Great yellowtail
- Staff is great, sushi is amazing!!!! The hungry roll is THE BEST and they put so much cream cheese in their rolls.. I love it!!!
- It's all about the garlic albacore.
- Tender Roll = Yummm
- The Lobster Dynamite Roll is Dy-No-Mite!!!
- Garlic Albacore & Niko Niko Rolls!
- Yellow tail sushi, chef's special sushi was very good. Order tempura ice cream! Best ice cream ever. This place is really underated! Great quality of fish.
- Very good sushi -all is perfect. My favorite place
- The hollywood rolls are so yummy with sake
- Albacore tempura app is the bomb!
- Incredible sushi, awesome sushi at a great price in LA ! Wow !
- David is the new owner and completely turned this place around. The fish is so much better. Ask about the flaming role!!!!
- It's bomb!
- The staff is very friendly, the prices are reasonable, but I'm fairly certain Jiro never had a dream about cream cheese.
- Great selection of rice-less rolls
- Love this place!!!! super cheap prices for what you get!
- bento serving is enormous
- Awesome deal on lunch specials.. 10 bucks get you a ton of food.
- Awesome lunch specials. Never know 10 bucks can get you so much food.