Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House
- Took over 5 minutes to get a server to our table. So far, not impressed.
- I have never had anything bad here.
- Gluten free pasta available. Their alfredo sauce usually contains flour, but if you catch them at the right time they can make it without.
- One of the servers is horrible. See if you can guess!
- Tues is $9.00 add a tail nite
- Get the alaskan king crab. You will love it.
- $5 sangria and half off pasta every sunday? i wish i lived here!
- Ashley's the best server in the world. Came for Martini Monday and now i think i want to live here.
- Thursday night 1/2 off apps and house beer/wine. Shrimp cocktail. Steak, Chicken & Shrimp skewers. Antipasto salad. They do it all well.
- Great pasta!
- Clam chowder!!!!!! 'Nuff said.
- Food was great as was the service. Nice way to end our trip on the Verde Canyon Railroad.
- Crabby Mac n Cheese is good, but it comes with A LOT. It's a meal in itself. Chicken with capers is good. The Crostini Board appetizer is the bomb! Olive topanade, proscuitto & fig (mouth watering!)
- Clam chowder is fantastic! Almost as good as Seattle!
- Great food and great service... A must eatery
- Excellent service by Rick, clam chowder fantastic. I'm coming back again.
- Friday nites are packed and the bar gets backed up. NO BEER ON TAP!
- Nicks and the tavern grille are owned by the same owner, both of these restaurants have awesome food!!
- Best Crab legs and drink in town.
- Great steaks! Food is wonderful here. Highly recommend!