Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches
- Pork Chop, Pickled Carrots, Cucumber, Cilantro, Mayo, On a Toasted Baguette.
- Village Voice is excited to have Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches at the 2012 ChoiceEats food fest! Full list of restaurants here: http://ow.ly/8QjDQ
- Get anything with pork chop in it! -Claire, The Real L Word
- The pork chop sandwich was featured in the Food Network show "Best Thing I Ever Ate". After trying the sandwich, I must agree. It's a great sandwich and it's under $6!
- get the classic pork sandwich with extra cilantro and spicy
- Spicy classic whole wheat all the way!
- Classic bahn mi all the way!
- Try the spicy chicken bahn mi
- Very small space but I hear they are expanding. Great taste but the baguette and veggies were not as fresh or crispy as Thien or Paris. Still a solid choice and a decent price.
- order two grilled chicken sandwiches with extra jalapeos, one for now and one for later. you'll thank me later.
- Sandwitch specials
- Don't forget to add siracha--you need to do it yourself.
- Pork Chop sammy + extra jalapenos + spicy. Do itttttttt
- all the sandwiches are good but the classic is the best!
- Call ahead... Can take 15+ mins from ordering for your sandwich to arrive, even when the line's short. Snapple's only $1.25.
- This place is amaZing and super affordable. Get the classic and only open after 12.
- I love this place. The sandwiches are amazing, and don't hurt the wallet.
- Pork Chop!
- Check out Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- Stick to the Vietnamese sandwiches, if you've had good rice vermicelli dishes in flushing or china town, you are in for major disappointment