Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches
Sandwiches, Noodles, Vietnamese
311 Atlantic Ave (btw Smith & Hoyt Streets)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Bought a Spicy Original Sandwhich
- Village Voice is excited to have Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches at the 2012 ChoiceEats food fest! Full list of restaurants here: http://ow.ly/8QjDQ
- The overly friendly staff will happily serve you a delicious Classic or Sardine Sandwich. The Pho is good too. Although the portions are on the small side.
- If you've never had a Vietnamese sandwich, you must try Nicky's. Either the BK location or the EV one, get the original sandwich with a Vietnamese coffee on the side.
- Get the pho (only avail in BK?). it's ultramagnetic, with any protein. fresh bean sprouts/cilantro/lime/jalapeo come with/on the side.
- They're tasty sandwiches, but the bahn mi at Hanco's (a couple blocks away - at Smith and Bergen) is much better!
- Get the pho, it's amazing. For Bahni Mi, head to Hancos.
- The spicy tofu sandwich is fantastic.
- Delicious Vietnamese iced coffee and bubble tea
- Order a Vietnamese Iced Coffee with your sandwich.
- well I went to the one on 3rd btw A & B and the classic vietnamese sandwich... no words.
- pork chop bahn mi is pretty heavenly
- Hancos is better by far.
- FREE soup with purchase of any sandwich (Valid ID Required) courtesy of "StageBuddy"
- The beef pho is just heavenly! Tastes almost exactly like in Vietnam.
- Spicy pho seems like a good remedy for allergies.
- Now you can get your Classic Nicky's on a WHOLE WHEAT baguette! EPIC!
- Pork chop Pho. Get that!
- Feel the burn!: Order the Classic Vietnamese Sandwich, extra spicy, and top it off with Srirachi hot sauce. (Especially if you're doing take out - you'll be sad you forgot to grab some.)
- The Pho is great too.