Nibi Pho Bistro
100 Citadel Dr (Telegraph Rd)
Commerce, CA 90040
- Hate this place. Bad service, little portion and over priced!
- Was here earlier and tried the grilled chicken noodle soup (I think that's what its called) and it was delicious! I recommend it!
- My favorite Pho place! The owners and staff are very friendly and the food is so good.
- It's pretty expensive, the boba is $4.50 and they literally only put 10 boba in there! Will not return
- They now have banh mi sandwiches.
- Try the Grilled Pork & Egg Roll W/ Rice Noodles - (via @Foodspotting)
- Beef pho noodle was very good!
- Bahn mi sandwich
- $10 spring rolls. Lol Cha-Ching!! $$$$
- $10 spring rolls lol. Cha-ching! $$$$
- Pho should normally be a big size and take only 5 minutes, not 15-20 mins and small portion, they should be ashamed of this
- Yummy! Prices are about what you would expect for a mall. The staff is friendly and food authentic.
- tried the grilled chicken noodle soup (I think that's what its called) and it was delicious! I recommend it!
- Their shrimp pho is pretty good
- freshly made. a bit overpriced though..
- Order ahead of time...they tend to get really busy at lunch time!
- Everything is good is good so far all entrees frsh made
- Shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce = yummmmm
- order the spring rolls with peanut sauce. yummy!
- We were 3 people here and none of us even finished 1/3rd of the soup. Worst pho ever. 3 kii geldik ve hi birimiz orbann 3te birini bile iemedik. Yediimiz en kt pho olmu oldu.