Niall's on 52nd
- Great place for MSU games.
- I dropped a Collectivus Pint of Irish Thingie here. Look for Thingies near here too.
- A manhattan favorite. Can't stay away!!
- Bad service. Do NOT under any circumstance order a "bloody Mary" it's basically liquid shrimp cocktail sauce with only a lemon garnish. Horrible.
- How can the waitress not know what is on the menu. You have 6 different teas on the menu.
- Ask Niall about the time he woke up on the west side highway
- Morgan is the best! Tell her Michael from Asheville says HI.
- Penne pasta is amazing. Also really good fish and chips.
- Pies, pies, pies...
- If you are lucky, you will get to hear the songbird of our generation, Ricky Arechiga, perform here.
- Currently drinking here through Jonas Blizzard. This place is always open and always great!
- Great for that late-night, luke-warm pint. But stay away on open-mic night, every first Friday of the month.
- Typical Irish pub
- Great food great service. If you stay at Hilton Garden Inn it is right next door.
- Bartenders are amazing!
- Chicken pot pie is huge and delicious. From 12pm-3pm you can grab it on the lunch menu for $12.50, which includes a soup or salad.
- Great prime rib special with spinach and baked potato
- The classic new york sandwich is a must! Great service!
- Awesome. Great burgers. Try the goose island harvest ale.
- Try the seasonal beer!