Niagara Falls State Park
State / Provincial Park
- Visited the falls from both sides of the border.
- A true Wonder of the World! Such magnificent view even seeing for the _nth time. Canadian side has the breathtaking view; American side is an up close experience. Falling in love over and over...
- Niagara Falls State Park, formerly Niagara Reservation State Park, is the oldest state park in the United States, established in 1885.
- A must-visit for tourists and locals alike! Start with the touristy part - Goat Island, Luna Island and Three Sisters Island - then work your way up the trails toward the Whirlpool and Devil's Hole.
- Buy the discovery pass to save $$$ its only $33 usd for adults!
- The first person to survive the 70-foot plunge into the falls was Annie Taylor, who went over in a barrel on her 63rd birthday in 1901 and escaped with only a few bruises. (From Aerial America)
- You have to go there Friday nights around 10 and watch the fireworks
- The Falls are illuminated nightly and fireworks are every Friday & Sunday at 10pm!
- Muhteem,her gittiimde suyun okusu bana heyecan veriyor
- Magnificent view of the rainbow from the bridge.
- 3 Sisters Island is beautiful, relaxing and not many tourists go there.
- Best to go in the middle of the night or before the crack of dawn to have the waterfalls all to yourself!
- Whether you're here for a day or a long weekend we've mapped out all the hot spots you won't want to miss - http://mixsee.com/tour/52a5feb2f7949d6322f2e4f3
- The Falls are illuminated nightly! A must see!
- Uno de los mas bellos lugares del mundo...recorrer cada uno.d sus miradores y buscar las mejores fotos..It's amazing
- the canadian side is def. better...
- Amazing sights, beautiful nights, wonderful weather :-)
- Yedek ayakkab ve orap art :D
- beautiful ! should be on everyone's bucket list!