Newtown Social Club
Music Venue, Pub, Rock Club
387 King St
Newtown, NSW 2042
+61 2 9550 3974
- You can get a pizza and a Rio Bravo tinny for under ten dollars. Better than staying at home and crying while you masturbate.
- Great food and ambiance...a few vegan and gluten-free options and good prices! Yum! Fun!
- No live music downstairs. Disappointing. Boring & bland bar
- There's so much toilet paper in the ladies, it's ridiculous. Love Posh Sando!
- Cover for the performances can be expensive, and it's cash only
- Not bad - open after midnight, though not all that long after.
- The pizzas aren't very good :(
- The faux dog is vegan and delicious!
- Hip hop night rad.
- See a cool band.
- The venue space upstairs is nice
- Great venue
- It's a great place to start the night. All the cool kids go elsewhere now.
- For a music venue, it lacks soul
- If you liked the dingy, damp, musty old Sando, then the new one isn't for you.
- Only good thing about this place is the ladies have doors on each cubical
- Order the chilli dog. It's freakin' delicious!
- Get the beef nachos. They're good.
- Still a little bit scary like the Sando.