KFC Australia Adds a Pumpkin and Feta Wrap to Its Menu
The wrap features grilled chicken, crumbled feta, roast pumpkin, lettu
ce, and smoky chipotle mayo, all wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla, Brand Eating reported. Fortune noted that the pumpkin in the wrap is actually kabocha squash, which is also known as Japanese pumpkin.
Kabocha is “a squash that has a texture that is a cross between a pumpkin and sweet potato,” and in Asia it is used in desserts and sometimes fried into tempura or stewed, the International Business Times said.
The wrap, which is only available in Australia, costs $6.95 AUD (about $5.28), or $9.95 AUD (about $7.56) for a combo, which includes fries and a drink.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time