Have McDonald’s Macarons Delivered to Your Door in South Korea
McDonald's South Korea
Fast food just got more decadent (and convenient). McDonald’s South Korea has expanded its McDelivery service to include macarons made in France by Chateau Blanc. The macarons come in four flavors: vanilla, raspberry, chocolate, and caramel. The macarons are being sold for 1800 won each (~$1.45 USD).
Also new to the menu are churros and dipping sauces. Dipping sauce flavors include chocolate, caramel, and strawberry. The churros are also being sold for 1800 won (~$1.45 USD), and the dipping sauces cost 500 won (~$0.40 USD) each. The minimum order amount to qualify for delivery is 8000 won (~$6.43 USD), reports Brand Eating.
Regarding the new addition, Trend Hunter says, “The addition of macaron delivery to the McDelivery service demonstrates how McDonald's can capture consumers who might not otherwise choose the chain for a mid-day coffee break.”
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas