Taylor Swift Lets Fans Come Over For a Pizza Party
So apparently Taylor Swift pulled a completely Taylor Swift move and invited 90 of her fans over for an impromptu pizza and dance party — and this is why we love the pop songstress.Following the livestream of her newest single in anticipation of her upcoming album, “1989,” she invited the fans who attended up to her Manhattan apartment for a few hours of pizza, dancing, and hanging out. You know, kind of like what your friends do every night. Except you’re probably not friends with a Grammy award-winning singer.
Taylor Swift also gifted her new friends with t-shirts that said “Shake it Off” for her new single. Fans also posed with the star’s multiple awards, including her Grammys, and chronicled (via Twitter) their amazement that the star took the time to greet and get to know each and every one of her fans who partied at her apartment.
— Leann Sellers (@Leannbaybee) August 19, 2014
So which celebrity pizza party would you want to attend?
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas