A woman in Rock Hill, S.C. was arrested on Saturday, August 9, after she stabbed her dining companion in the abdomen, after the two got into an argument about whether the pasta sauce she was making was fully cooked, reports The Herald Online.
Sarah Ivery has been charged with “criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature” and is being held in detention.
Sarah Ivery told local police that she and the victim, who shares her residence, started fighting after he “began to eat pasta before it was ready.”
Ivery alleges that the victim placed his hands around her neck and “pushed her to the ground before they both fell to the floor.” Ivery said that the victim was stabbed accidentally because Ivery had a kitchen knife in her hand when they fell.
Ivery is being held at a local detention center in York County under a $17,500 bond.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas