Hard Rock Cafe Introduces a Guinness and Jameson Burger, Just in Time for St. Patrick’s Day
Hard Rock Café
Hard Rock Cafe’s St. Patrick’s Day-inspired burger and beer pairing features none other than Guinness and Jameson. More specifically, the Guinness & Jameson Bacon Cheeseburger features an Angus beef patty topped with Jameson bacon jam, a Guinness cheese sauce, tomatoes, and seasoned arugula, according to the company.
The burger is served with regular fries, but not without the option of topping them with the Guinness cheese sauce and bacon.
“For our fifth burger and beer pairing, we pushed ourselves to create a burger that masterfully infused unique and exciting culinary ingredients like bacon jam, Jameson Irish Whiskey and Guinness Stout,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development at Hard Rock International. “Hard Rock’s new Guinness & Jameson Bacon Cheeseburger offers a savory flavor profile that balances the rich notes of Guinness and plays up the smoky and sweet nuances of the Jameson infused bacon jam.”
The burger is available at participating Hard Rock Cafes through April 10, reports FoodBeast.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them