Black, Garlic-Flavored Doritos Now Available in Japan
As Halloween approaches, we look forward to the return of seasonal chocolate and candy offerings, but in an unexpected twist, Frito Lay released a Halloween-themed snack.
Available only in Japan, these jet-black tortilla chips are dusted with garlic seasoning, and the packaging is also black and depicts a spooky scene, FoodBeast detailed.
No word yet on how successfully these keep vampires at bay, but here’s hoping consumers don’t experience the same adverse effects as those who tried Burger King’s (also black) Halloween Whopper last year.
The Black Garlic Pepper Doritos are available at select stores in Japan through October.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes