Horror of Horrors: Gordon Ramsay Is Disgusted by Girl Scout Cookies
Although Chef Gordon Ramsay has been delighting and frightening U.S. audiences with his culinary expertise and salacious potty mouth for more than a decade, he has yet to sample one of the most popular American delicacies: Girl Scout cookies.
Jimmy Kimmel got wind of this outrageous misstep in Ramsay’s culinary career, and made him try some cookies on Jimmy Kimmel Live the other night.
Apparently, the Kitchen Nightmares star didn’t even really know what a Girl Scout was: “They’re like guides right?” he asked in the video clip.
But true to his nature, Ramsay was not easy on the taste and texture of the beloved American desserts, even if they are sold by little girls. He said Tagalongs “looked like dog biscuits,” called Samoas “a bit weird” and disappointingly small, and was especially disgusted by Kimmel’s favorite, the classic Thin Mints:
“They taste like cheap After 8 dinner mints,” Ramsay quipped as he spat out the remains of the mint chocolate cookie.
You can watch the rest of the video below.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas