Talk about job perks! Mondelez International, the confectionary company that puts out Oreos and Cadbury candies, is looking for a professional chocolate taster. Yes, Mondelez actually wants to pay someone to give “objective and honest feedback” on its products.
The position is officially called “Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Taster,” and is only part-time, but with that job description, who needs benefits? The position is based in Reading, England, so if you’re located in the States, you’ll have to hop the pond for the chocoholic career opportunity of a lifetime.
Here are some requirements for the position, according to the job posting:
- A passion for confectionary and taste buds for detection
- Honesty when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English language
If interested, you can apply here.