White Castle Is Now Accepting Reservations for Its 25th Annual Valentine’s Day Dinner
Image courtesy of White Castle
Though many might not consider White Castle to be a particularly romantic venue, the chain is hosting its 25th annual Valentine’s Day dinner this Valentine’s day from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. White Castle invites interested diners to make their reservations sooner rather than later, as spots tend to fill up quickly.
The Valentine’s Day dinner differs from the everyday White Castle experience, featuring hostess seating, tableside service, and special menu items, according to a release. Offerings include Sliders, Shrimp Nibblers, and Strawberry and Cream Waffles. The Shrimp Nibblers come in two flavors: Sriracha and Classic. For Valentine’s Day weekend, White Castle is offering four Share A Meals for $9.95.
Jamie Richardson, vice president of White Castle, says, “Valentine's Day has become a fun tradition for us. For many couples, White Castle holds a special place in their hearts. Many have fond memories of first dates here, some even met for the first time at a White Castle – and then there's the few who shared their wedding vows among friends and family in our dining room.”
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them