‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Gas Station Gets Turned Into Bed-and-Barbecue
The Gas Station
Fans of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre can experience a taste of the 1974 horror movie by visiting The Gas Station, the site of the Last Chance Gas Station from the movie, which has been transformed into a “bed-and-barbecue tourist attraction,” according to Yahoo.
A roof sign reads “We Slaughter Barbecue,” though there are also some overnight cabins for guests to stay in, which are stocked with televisions and famous horror movies.
Hundreds of fans showed up to The Gas Station’s grand opening Oct. 8. Actors from the movie Edwin Neal and Ed Guinn made an appearance, and Texas Chainsaw 3D was shown on a big screen. Neal, Guinn, and Caroline Williams from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 will also make an appearance Oct. 30 and 31.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them