Pumpkin Spice Twinkies Are Back
Hostess’ fall lineup, which includes new and returning products, has arrived at U.S. retailers nationwide.
New releases include Caramel Crunch Donettes, Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Twinkies, and Caramel Apple CupCakes, Bakery and Snacks detailed. Back for the fall season are Pumpkin Spice Twinkies, Pumpkin Spice CupCakes, GloBalls, ScaryCakes, and Chocolate S’cream Twinkies.
“A change in seasons calls for a shift in snacking, with this year’s autumn portfolio building on past seasons’ favorites,” said Burke Raine, chief marketing officer at Hostess Brands. “Different occasions call for different flavors and we are looking to provide more innovative and unexpected items to satisfy those cravings.”
Check out our story on Hostess’ deep-fried Twinkies, which launched exclusively at Walmart two months ago. They are available in original golden and chocolate flavors.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas