Pok Pok Phat Thai in LA’s Chinatown Got Blessed by Buddhist Monks
Andy Ricker’s Phat Thai in Chinatown’s Far East Plaza recently got the coolest (and literal) blessing courtesy of local Buddhist monks from Wat Phra That Suthep in Chino Hills, reports The LAist.
The monks received offerings from international supermarket Lax-C, which The LAist describes as “the Thai equivalent of Costco.”
Then Ricker, along with one of Lax-C’s owners, presented the monks with a midday meal.
The monks also reportedly blessed the kitchen space at Phat Thai.
By the way, Phat Thai is also still looking for a line cook. The team is looking for “cooks with experience running multiple kitchen stations,” and preference will be given to those with front-of-house exposure.” You must have a current Food Handler’s certification, and be “focused, committed, and able to show up on time with a sharp knife.”
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas