After a successful test in January in response to customer demand, McGriddles have finally made it to the all-day breakfast menu.
In addition, both biscuits and McMuffin sandwiches are now on the menu, where before restaurants had the option of serving one or the other, Consumerist reported.
Though some of these changes have already been made at select locations, today is the “formal all restaurant selling date.”
See below for a full list of items now available on the all-day breakfast menu:
Egg McMuffin; sausage McMuffin with egg; sausage McMuffin; bacon, egg & cheese biscuit; sausage biscuit with egg; sausage biscuit; bacon, egg & cheese McGriddles; sausage, egg & cheese McGriddles; sausage McGriddles; hotcakes; hotcakes and sausage; sausage burrito; fruit & maple oatmeal; fruit ‘n yogurt parfait; and hashbrowns.
- This Soup Was An ‘Absolute Sensation’ With Queen Elizabeth II
- Subway Tries to Shade McDonald's in New Ad, With Mixed Results
- The 21 Most Romantic Fall Date Ideas
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Dropping the Second Half of Its Name
- 18 Foods You Should Always Buy at Costco