Martha Stewart Is Opening a Chain of Coffee Shops
Martha Stewart Café
The first Martha Stewart Café opened in the lobby of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia’s headquarters in 2015. The second location opened last weekend inside a Macy’s in San Francisco, Eater reported. The third confirmed café is set to open next month in Dallas.
The cafés are described as “simple white, free-standing counters with pops of red, tidy merchandise displays, and a touch of black calligraphy.”
The New York location sources pastries from local bakeries such as Bien Cuit and Balthazar, and the other cafés may follow suit, sourcing from regional purveyors of similar quality. The coffee and granola offered are from Stewart’s own line.
Stewart credits much of her team on helping to design the concept, including Thomas Joseph from MSLO kitchens, head of facilities Lynn Goodwin, and art directors Molly Baker, Soyoung Oh, and Jaspal Riyait.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas