Krispy Kreme Wants to Give You a Free Doughnut on Election Day
In a few short days, United States citizens will vote for their next president. Also on Nov. 8, United States citizens can indulge in a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme after exercising their right to vote.
Krispy Kreme announced this week that the company wants to you to “take part in a delicious choice.” If you wear an “I voted” sticker or one indicating you voted on Election Day, participating Krispy Kreme locations across the country will gift you one free doughnut of choice. No coupon is necessary.
“We want to sweeten Election Day by saying ‘thank you’ to those who participate at the polls,” said Jackie Woodward, chief marketing officer of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, in a press release. “It has been a long election season, and we think a free treat is the perfect way to reward voters.”
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas