Ice Cream Ramen Is Trending and It’s Strangely Beautiful
The latest colorful Instagram craze taking over our feeds is not rainbow-colored, but it’s just as bright.Ice cream ramen, made with kanten, a traditional Japanese jelly noodle that comes from algae, can now be found at the Dessert Kitchen in New York City.
Kanten is traditionally clear, but the translucent noodles can be flavored and served over a ramen “broth” of crushed ice, condensed milk, and sweet toppings like mango, cantaloupe, white peach syrup, and mocha, according to Bustle.
A bowl of ice cream ramen costs about $8, which isn’t terrible as far as New York City prices go. Plus, the noodles are highly photogenic.
More trendy food - ice stream ramen! Agar jelly ramen "noodles" over shaved ice and condensed milk, with white peach syrup on the side. We liked this one better than the water drop cake :-) #dayofeating #dessertkitchen #fancysnacksforfancybitches #icestreamramen #icecreamramen #dessertramen #agar #agarjelly #shavedice #japanesedessert #nyctourist #nycfood #nycfoodie
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time