McDonald’s announced that they will be adding breakfast all day to their menu beginning October 6. The main all-day breakfast menu includes the fruit ‘n’ yogurt parfait, fruit and maple oatmeal, sausage burrito, hot cakes, hot cakes with sausage, and hash browns.
The good news is that Egg McMuffins will be available, including the original, sausage McMuffin, and sausage McMuffin with egg. However, you will not be able to order the egg white delight, or steak, egg, and cheese McMuffin.
Biscuit sandwiches will also be available in bacon, egg, and cheese; sausage with egg; and sausage. But, you won’t be able to order the southern style chicken biscuit.
And unfortunately for McGriddles lovers, the sandwich with maple syrup-filled griddle cakes will not be available all day, along with Big Breakfast platters such as bagel sandwiches and cinnamon melts.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time