Freshii to Give Away a Franchise if the Cubs Win World Series
Freshii franchisee hopefuls in Chicago will be rooting especially hard for the Cubs this year, as the healthy chain has announced that it is giving away a franchise in the Wrigleyville area if the Cubs win the World Series, according to Chicago Business.
Freshii will waive the $30,000 franchise fee for a new franchisee, who will work with the company’s real estate team to pick out a location for the new restaurant.
The chain hopes its offer will encourage more people to apply for franchises as it looks to expand in the Chicago area. Freshii has 31 locations in Chicago with another one slated to open downtown later this year, adding up to twice the number of locations than it had just two years ago.
“We thought this would be a great way to get into a neighborhood we’d like to have a presence in,” said Freshii spokeswoman Nikki Nardick. “This seemed like a great way to reach an audience that are either die-hard Cubs fans or they're entrepreneurial and interested in getting involved in things in nontraditional ways.”
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time