First Froyo Drone Delivery Takes Place at Hope College in Michigan
Though the drone can reach speeds up to 30 miles per hour and carry up to 30 pounds, it took 15 minutes to travel almost a mile to deliver the frozen yogurt.
Students, faculty, and administrators at Hope College are now able to schedule drone deliveries, though there is a minimum order requirement of 30 frozen yogurts, WOOD TV8 detailed.
“More orders and more tests will bring further opportunities to deliver and expand this to other markets in the area and beyond,” said Emily Port, senior director of communications for Orange Leaf.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas