Chick-fil-A Is Bringing Back Its Original Barbecue Sauce
The customers have spoken, and Chick-fil-A is giving them what they want by bringing back its original barbecue sauce.
The company swapped out its original sauce with a new Smokehouse Barbeque Sauce in July, and by mid-November, the new sauce will be replaced with the original. If you’re a fan of the new Smokehouse Barbeque Sauce, though, you might want to stock up.
“Change isn’t always easy. In fact, sometimes it can be downright difficult,” a release read. “When we introduced a new Smokehouse Barbeque Sauce in July, we thought we were serving up a bold new flavor you’d love. But your response was even bolder.”
Customers left comments, social media posts, and petitions to #BringBacktheBBQ, and now the chain has #BroughtBacktheBBQ and is asking its fans to share the new hashtag to spread the good news.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes