Burger King Is Throwing Doritos on a Burger Because Why Not?
Following the wild (and controversial) Mac n’ Cheetos bites, Burger King is venturing further into the world of orange dust-coated snacks: Select Burger King locations in Spain are topping normal steakhouse burgers with a handful of crunchy Doritos.
The limited-time offering will only be available until Nov. 21, a source told The Street.If it does well in Spain, the Burger King Doritos steakhouse burger could be introduced in the U.S. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time that a bizarre mash-up appeared at American BK locations. Earlier this summer we got our first taste of the Whopperito, a Whopper-burrito mashup.
Clearly, Burger King is doing something right. BK is one of the few fast-food brands that has not been sluggish as of late, with same-store sales increasing 4.2 percent in the first quarter of this year.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time