This Burger Bun Is Stuffed With Oozing Liquid Cheese
Forget a traditional cheeseburger or even a cheese-stuffed Juicy Lucy: This burger bun by Raw Material in New York City is stuffed with liquid cheese so that when you cut or bite into it, the liquid goodness literally explodes everywhere. A video of this explosive and messy cheeseburger has gone viral thanks to a video post by Insider.
It may look delicious — and it will definitely make for some drool-worthy social media posts — but biting into that bad boy must be a challenge unless you’re armed with a pile of napkins and a bib.
So how does it work? The top bun (the part filled with liquid cheese) acts more of a puff pastry than a normal burger bun. According to Insider, the bun is filled with lots of butter, Grafton Cheddar, and salt and pepper. The mixture is melted down into a roux and then squeezed into a French roll via a piping bag. The bun is placed on top of a chuck sirloin patty and then the eater squeezes/cuts into the cheeseball/burger to his or her heart’s content.
Despite its inherent messiness, the burger has gone viral:
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time