At the debate Monday night, presidential candidate Donald Trump bragged about the hotel he just opened in Washington, D.C.
“We’re opening the Old Post Office,” Trump said. “Under budget, ahead of schedule, saved tremendous money. I’m a year ahead of schedule, and that’s what this country should be doing.”
In the push to open the hotel ahead of schedule, it seems that a few details were overlooked. Namely, misspelling the name of the great country Trump hopes to be president of.
Benjamin Bar & Lounge, the lobby bar of the Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C., had a typo on its debate-themed menus, spelling “America” with two “r”s: Amerrica.
Former Breitbart spokesperson Kurt Bardella caught the mistake and posted it on Facebook, Daily Beast detailed.
Also on the menu were Trump sliders and Hillary hummus, both priced at $29.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record