Starbucks Introduces the Latte Macchiato
Image Courtesy of Starbucks
Calling all Starbucks lovers: Starbucks’ latest addition to its core beverage line is here. In a release, Starbucks states, “The new Latte Macchiato features steamed whole milk that is perfectly aerated and free-poured creating dense foam reminiscent of meringue. The beverage is then marked by slowly-poured full espresso shots, creating a signature espresso dot.”
The specific technique used to create the Latte Macchiato works to draw out “an intensely bold and roasty flavor,” therefore highlighting the Starbucks espresso in the beverage. Similar to the Flat White, which Starbucks launched last year, both beverages are created to bring out the flavors of the espresso and steamed milk. Latte Macchiato joins Doppio Espresso, Caffé Americano, Flat White, Cappuccino, and Caffé Latte as the newest member of Starbucks’ core espresso family.
The Latte Macchiato will be available in Starbucks stores in the U.S., Canada, and select locations in Latin America, according to the release.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas