Starbucks Coffee Master Creates the Espresso Cloud IPA
This first-of-its-kind Starbucks beverage was developed by coffee master Justin Burns-Beach, who worked as a Starbucks barista in Phoenix for eight years before moving to Seattle and working at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room.
Burns-Beach describes the Espresso Cloud IPA as “a truly interactive and unique beverage experience.”
“Espresso is shaken over ice with orange pieces and a touch of sweet vanilla. Shaking the espresso produces a rich cloud of micro-foam with accents of citrus and vanilla. The foam is layered on top of a freshly poured IPA, and the beer is served with the cold-shaken espresso shot on the side,” a release detailed.
When the shot is poured over the beer, it “creates a tantalizing, layered waterfall of espresso and craft beer in the glass.”
The Espresso Cloud IPA is available exclusively at Starbucks Evenings locations.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes