909 E Main Rd
Middletown, RI 02842
- The tour tends to be a little boring but it's actually very interesting! You get 5 tastings at $12 and at $15 you get 5 tastings and you get to keep the wine glass! Tends to get a little crowded
- Take home a few bottles of Newport Great White. It's a crowd-pleaser and makes for a great hostess gift.
- Wonderful wine tasting
- In The Buff: Chardonnay w/out the oakey flavor
- Join the case club. Great wines, events and discounts. A Must do.
- Try the Rochambeau!
- Really tasty wine
- A fun time for people year round. Great beers inside as well!
- The caf has a lovely selection of food and plenty of wine to go with it.
- Went here for their annual spring fest and it was awesome! So much fun. Great wine, the weather was perfect, awesome food to taste and the property is just great!
- Great venue and awesome wine!!
- Fun atmosphere, great wine selection, reasonably priced and beautiful scenery. Highly recommended!
- Try the tasting or the cafe, you're sure to enjoy both.
- Great atmosphere and good Food.
- Wine tastings are fun! And good for groups
- Pretty place-try the In the Buff & Great White
- Went for the wine run. Amazing event. Vineyard staff very friendly. Wines are young.
- The tour was not too long and is complimentary to a wine tasting
- We really like the Gemini. :-)
- Tasting is $12 for 5 wines, and $15 if you want the glass. Tour comes free with tasting. Totally not a good deal, most places charge half that for more wines