Newport Rib Company
- Service is great ! Leave a big tip !
- Great Gluten Free menu
- This may be the best BBQ I've had to date - the gravy boat of sauce is ingenious. Amazing service, huge portions, definitely eat here. The sauce is sooo good
- Tri tip is the best but get it before it's gone.
- This family-owned institution on Harbor Blvd. is offering a special prix fixe menu during CMRW including their famous baby back ribs. Menu:
- best rib ever totally beats lucilles and famous daves hands down!
- Call in the morning, and ask a lot of questions!!
- Mozzarella sticks are GINORMOUS...not what you'd expect from most places so beware
- Amazing food, but lackluster service
- Ordered a full loaf of onion rings and full rack of baby back ribs. Both were quite good. Ribs could hav been slightly more fall off the bone, but that isnt a negative just an observation. All good
- Great ribs and sides.
- My favorite place for Ribs. Great service.
- The Tri-tip is to die for, very yummy!!!
- Pulled pork sandwich, baked beans and great service
- Disappointed. .u out have to order at the bar ..which is small...if you want happy hour prices. .. way too cramped
- The Beer is cold and the Ribs are delicious.
- The Baby Ribs are unique.
- Mention THINK Together, local nonprofit, tonight to support their kaBOOM! playground project in the Shalimar neighborhood.
- Die Rippchen sind gigantisch!
- Service sucked today.Server unclear on concept of service. Food, meh. Been coming here for years.Today was the first time we had such a terrible experience. Be a while before we return.