Newport Beach Pier
Piers, Scenic Lookout, Beach
- Leave the beach cleaner than you found it. #cleanbeach
- Stay for the sunset!
- Seals hang out by the pier!
- Drink lots of water and remember to apply sunscreen to the tips of your ears and nose, too! Theres a way to stay well.
- Fantastic newbie surfing (usually better on the right of the pier)
- Sit over by lifeguard tower 20 to block the wind. But walk further down for less tourist.
- Find the nearest dispensary near the pier with the free PotLocator iPhone app!
- Fantastic newbie surfing (usually better on the right of the pier).
- Great virw
- Tamales? Elotes? Esquites? Just do it. You're welcome.
- Try fishing with the Cambodians .. fresh pier sushi . Mackerel sashimi ....
- Prepare to stroll on the boardwalk and dine in delight, all while enjoying the view of the water. Take a dip surrounded by lifeguards to indulge in CAs finest.
- Some of The parking meters take credit cards !
- Don't have change? There's a booth that will turn dollars to coins at the base of Newport Pier. Will save you tons of time scrounging for a quarter here, a quarter there.
- go to the doughnut shop and get a ham and cheese crissont <3
- Come at night to watch a lot of people fishing. At the very end of the pier you have a good chance of spotting a sea lion fishing too.
- Built in 1888, 1,032 feet long
- Great place to watch sunset, someone needs to update and take over the old Newport Sushi. We need a restaurant back on the end of the pier
- Beautiful clean beaches with good food around!
- Watching the sunset was very relaxing after an exhilarating work week.