Newport Claiborne Pell Bridge
- Center span at it's peak is 215 above the bay. The only pedestrians allowed on the bridge are the participants in the Pell Bridge Run every November.
- Beautiful view
- At some point - you've got to cross a bridge to play in Newport.
- A nice scenic bridge.
- Go straight.
- The views are amazing! Especially at sunset.
- Get an EZ-Pass and go in the no-stopping lane!
- The city of newport is gorgeous while driving over when it's dark
- Mayor Billy S is a cheater and a loser
- Goodbye Rhode island :-(
- Drive Safely!
- Drive safe!
- Beautiful bridge, especially at night!
- Buckle up and don't look down
- Watch out for the 3 point turners! ....I guess nobody wants to leave Newport
- This Bridge's surface is treacherous to one's car! Horrible!
- Don't forget your money or your E-Z pass or your not leaving